Thursday, March 20, 2008

Counter Attacks in hattrick

Once when I meet coldwar-gigant (owner of 9197 champions)he teach me very much about CA :

I can tell to you that I am competent to give advices because I trained defending 9 seasons and for that 9 seasons tried many CA(counter atacks) tactics.Well make two parts of this topic:

1.He atacks you:Defending is the most importans skill which your defenders needs.CA are based on strong defending line.Well for example your defending ratings are same with his atack ratings.His chanses to realize his position are 50%.Well you defended his atack , now if your tactics skill is for example outstanding (10 , the middle skill) your chanses to make CA are 50% of 50% or 25% from 100%

2.Now you have a counter atack:your chance can be at your central atack (50%) , left (25%) or right (25%).So if you have just one wing atack your chances to have chance from that position are 1 chance from 16.So make 2 strongs sides to atack if you want to score.Ideal possesion is between 35% and 45%.

Important:Someone can tell to you that passing is vry important for CA.It is the biggest crap which I ever listened.Yes passing is important ,but only for creating CA skill bigger or smaller.That's all my friend and if you want to play this tactic , take the best goolkeeper for all money :)

No comments: